Of the three mills there were in the centre of Tolosa, only one has survived.
This modern building is built on the foundations of the Medieval mill. This mill, located in the vicinity of the Parish of Santa María, was built in the 15th century after the royal charter was granted to locate it within the walls surrounding the town. It belonged to the council until the end of the 19th century.
On the ground floor, it is possible to see the remains of this mill from the 14th century, behind glass panels. Little remains of the medieval construction.
Boinas Elósegui used this mill in order to produce electricity between 1858 and 1970. Following its renovation, it is now a children´s library and bar.