It is a special place. It was built in 1899 by the architect José Alejandro Múgica.
It stands in the place that has served as a corn exchange and market since the Middle Ages. Made from iron with a glass roof, all surrounded by the arches of the square. A vegetable, plant and flower market takes place here every Saturday.